- Political Affiliations: S’neira Empire
- Classification: Normal Android
- Description: a race of androids from the planet Mech, which were presumably created long ago by some organic race, but the records of said race have long ago died out. The current inhabitants are entirely robotic, but have become very enhanced, and they have found ways not only to build more of themselves but also to procreate in ways not unlike organic races, despite vast physical differences. They have learned how to modify their bodies at great expense to adapt to different tasks and environments. This is roughly analogous to genetically altering a living being. It is much easier to adapt before they are completed. They have central libraries where they can store common skills. Specific skills are purchased from the Central Library of Memories allowing The Mech to be very diverse without much training. It cost $190 per point to buy a chip.
- Points: 164
- Advantages: Absolute Timing, Digital Mind, Doesn’t Breath, Injury Tolerance(No Blood; Unliving), Less Sleep 2, Lightning Calculator, Modular Abilities (Chip Slot)(+50)(Electrical), Radiation Tolerance (PF 5) Reduced Consumption 1
- Disadvantages: Unhealing (Total)