The majority of this star political entity is the Terran casts. Within borders lies the Dizerra. The Terran and Habasion Empires are in confrontation over whose territory the Ridalian homeworld is in.
- Econ: A tightly regulated lower market with generally having to have the rulers ok to purchase. For the ruling cast it is an open market.
- Social: The Terran society is made up of five different castes, each of which has certain things they are expected to do and restricted to doing. They are genetically engineered into these particular castes, so essentially they are born into a life and have few choices about their destiny. The government is a loose conglomeration of semi-feudal clans. Each clan is trying to take the high rank of Head Clan. Any overt atacks on other clans is meet with retubution from all the other clans
- Artificer: Artificers are expected to build and maintain the structures, ships, mechanics and buildings of the Federation.
- Maintenance: This caste is supposed to produce food and keep things clean on a daily basis.
- Mongrels: Half-breeds; the by-product of unions between castes. When discovered, they are generally killed at a very young age; though sometimes they retain the benefits of either or both of their parents’ genetics and acquire their duties.
- Religious: The religious caste makes up the backbone researchers, the wise men of the Federation. They are responsible for all technological development and “techy stuff.” They are code-breakers and communicators.
- Rulers: The rulers are in charge of running their clans. They are social elites and the diplomats.
- Soldiers: The soldiers are split into High Terran soldiers and the Dizerra. While the grunts are made up of both Terrans and Dizerra, only Terrans can work their way up in the ranks to leadership positions.